Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Challenge I've Experienced

It was about 2 months ago, my first week in Vancouver. Those days, I couldn't sleep well because of jet lag, tiredness, and fear. One night, I suddenly felt downcast and I was afraid if I could lead a full life in Vancouver or spend one year here. I thought a lot about my future and aim. The more I thought, the bigger my fear became. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I talked my friends on skype. It was very comfortable and they made me feel better. They took care of me so much and helped me a lot. I was exhilarated and I thought that I should do my best.

After that, sometimes I feel down, but thanks to my family and friends, my life has been changing in a good way. I really appreciate them. I want to grow up more and more, and repay them after going back to Japan or by talking on skype. This experience made me big. I must face more difficult situations from now, but I'd like to overcome and also I want to help someone as my family and friends did for me.

No comments: